Cairns Local Services
Cairns ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Cairns site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Cairns Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Cairns When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Cairns Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Cairns Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Cairns ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Cairns and a Place to Meet
The cairns.info Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Cairns
Cairns is a regional city located in Far North Queensland, Australia. Here are some interesting facts about this region:
1. Cairns is known as the "Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef" as it is the closest city to the world's largest coral reef system.
2. The city is surrounded by two World Heritage-listed areas: the Great Barrier Reef and the Wet Tropics Rainforest.
3. Cairns was named after William Wellington Cairns, the governor of Queensland from 1875-77.
4. The city was founded in 1876 and was initially a port for the goldfields of North Queensland.
5. Cairns experiences a tropical climate, with hot and humid summers and mild winters.
6. The city is home to a diverse range of wildlife, including saltwater crocodiles, koalas, wallabies, and many species of birds and fish.
7. Cairns is a popular tourist destination, with over 2 million visitors to the region each year.
8. The city is host to several major events, including the Cairns Festival, Cairns Show, and Ironman Cairns.
9. Cairns has a rich indigenous history and is home to several First Nations communities, including the Yirrganydji, Yidinji, and Gurabana.
10. The region is also known for its incredible natural beauty, with some of the most stunning beaches, waterfalls, and rainforests in the world.