Cairns Health and Fitness Directory
Showing 3 Categories
Do you like the Health and Fitness in Cairns?
Cairns Health and Fitness
In the flourishing industry of health and fitness, Cairns in Queensland, Australia hosts a range of high-quality businesses all dedicated to promoting a healthier and more active lifestyle.
1. Goodlife Health Clubs - Offering 24/7 access and a variety of classes, Goodlife Health Clubs cater to every schedule. They provide state-of-the-art equipment, experienced personal trainers, and a friendly environment. Located in Raintrees Shopping Centre, Goodlife Health Clubs is perfect for those who desire a flexible workout plan. Contact: 07 4222 1900
2. Cairns Total Physique - As the name implies, Cairns Total Physique emphasises a total body workout. A specialist in bodybuilding, this gym provides state-of-the-art equipment, as well as nutrition advice, personal training, and fitness classes. Essentially, an all-in-one fitness centre. Located in Bungalow, Cairns Total Physique offers training if you're new to the gym as well as for experienced gym-goers, all within a supportive community. Contact: 0410 055 120
3. Get Fit Central Fitness Club - Located in the heart of Cairns, Get Fit Central Fitness Club is known for their variety of classes ranging from strength training to aerobics. Along with personal training sessions Get Fit Central Fitness Club provides modern equipment, nutrition advice, health checks, and a welcoming atmosphere for all. Contact: 07 4041 7035
1. Ashtanga Yoga Cairns - The poses in Ashtanga Yoga Cairns focus on improving strength, flexibility, and stamina to develop steady, continuous breathing. Whether you’re brand new to yoga or experienced, Ashtanga Yoga Cairns caters to every level. Located in Parramatta Park, it boosts a peaceful ambiance with knowledgeable instructors. Contact: 0477 027 665
2. Cairns Yoga Academy - Specialising in Hatha Yoga, Cairns Yoga Academy welcomes individuals to join their classes regardless of experience level. This is a great form of exercise for those who want to improve their posture, flexibility, and inner peace. Located in Cairns City, Cairns Yoga Academy is the perfect way to start or finish a busy day. Contact: 0415 170 223
3. Body Mind & Soul Cairns - This is the perfect place for those who want to learn more about the flexibility, breath control, and muscular tone that Pilates exercises provide. Body Mind & Soul Cairns offers mat classes, reformer classes and private sessions with experienced instructors. They're located in Parramatta Park. Contact: 0415 732 463
1. Danzalicious - This fitness centre is different from the rest, encouraging people to let loose and have fun while exercising. Classes include Zumba, Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop and Tap. Danzalicious is the perfect environment for men, women and children to burn calories, learn new moves, and have a great time. They’re located in Cairns North. Contact: 0402 272 237
2. Mums & Bubs Dance Fitness - This is a unique fitness program designed specifically for mothers and their young children. The program consists of aerobics class and dance routines suitable for children as young as six weeks old. They're located in White Rock. Contact: 0466 005 008
3. Danscape Studio - Danscape Studio offers the perfect setting for dance enthusiasts; classes offered include Toddler Ballet, Hip Hop, Jazz, Contemporary, and much more. For students of all ages looking to take their dancing skills to the next level, Danscape Dance Studio is an excellent technique school. They're located in Cairns South. Contact: 0414 855 323
There is no shortage of fitness centres and health establishments in Cairns, each with their unique focus and aims in mind. From high-intensity gymnasiums to rejuvenating yoga institutes, there is something for every individual wishing to enhance their wellbeing. Therefore, Cairns in Queensland, Australia, is an exciting hub of health and fitness with great services to make individuals achieve their health goals. So go ahead, get in touch with the one that suits you the best and start your fitness journey today!
Cairns Health and Fitness Articles